Gram Flour for Skin Facial
Today’s competitive and stressful lifestyle can take a heavy toll on anybody. It is your face which takes the heaviest blow, being the most exposed part of your body. A radiant face always reflects an alert mind and a healthy body. It is also a very important part of your beauty. A timely intervention followed by a proper facial-care regime can make a lot of difference in how your face looks. It can make you look radiant too.
Gram Flour for Facial Skin
Not many are aware that there are many uses for Indian gram flour or chickpea flour. Gram flour, when applied to the face is not only a great for exfoliation, but is a great rejuvenator as well. It can help to tighten your facial muscles considerably. It is equally effective in preventing redness and swelling of facial skin and aids in controlling the aging of your facial skin (making you look younger)!
Gram Flour and Turmeric Mask
This is an age-old mask that Indian women have used on their face for ages to remove dead skin cells (exfoliate). It is equally effective for normal-facial skin type.
- In a bowl, mix gram flour, add a pinch of turmeric powder to it and make a paste along by adding water.
- Apply it to your face (can apply also in neck and whole body, if desired).
- After half an hour, take the mask gently off your face by washing it with lukewarm water.
This face mask will not only give you a fresh feeling, it will make your facial skin soft like silk and give it a definite glow. This technique is also useful in removing facial hair.
Gram Flour, Milk and Rose Water
This mask is suitable for dry to normal facial skin types.
- Take 2 tablespoons of gram flour with 4 table spoons of milk.
- Add 2 tablespoons of rose water in the mixture and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your face for 10 minutes, except the areas around your face and lips.
This face pack will not only rejuvenate your facial skin, it will give your skin an added softness.
Gram flour, Card and Lime Juice
This mask is suitable for treating oily skin types.
- Take as much gram flour in a bowl as you like.
- Then add an equal amount of card to it and make a smooth paste. To finish the pack mixture, add a little lime juice.
- Apply this paste on your face. Leave it for few minutes until it dries.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
The gram flour will help to absorb your extra oil from your face, giving you a fresh and fair complexion.
Now that you are familiar with some uses for gram flour, how about using it in your daily life to make your face glow like never before!