10 Benefits of Chocolate Skin Care
Ever heard of chocolate skin care. Sounds off beat doesn’t it? It is now a craze in skin beauty care industry. No doubt, the word chocolate means, in general parlance, bad skin- a cause for acne. Chocolate became synonymous for bad skin. Now it happens to be the solution to perfect skin care. How? Let us have a look.
Why Use Chocolate in Skin Care?
- It has powerful anti-oxidant properties and is considered to be a health food.
- Chocolate has skin softening properties, probably as it contains cocoa butter.
- It is used to smoothed out wrinkles due to the anti-oxidant properties.
- The anti-oxidant properties prevent the free radicals from causing damage to the skin’s elastin, other protein and collagen.
- It has a nourishing effect on the skin.
- One can exfoliate the dead skin cells and regenerate news ones.
- Hydration of the skin is possible.
- Eating foods that are rich in flavanoids, help to maintain collagen and fight against sun damage.
- Chocolate is a good moisturizer.
- It rejuvenates the skin.
Of course, much research still needs to be done on this front. But as of now the chocolate is much in use in beauty care for its skin softening ingredients. Next time you eat a chocolate, do think of its benefits as a skincare product. Try this beauty product for the perfect skin.