Green Tea Facial Mask with Honey
A homemade green tea facial mask with honey is very helpful in getting that smooth, soft and glowing skin. Green tea works as a natural astringent and its antioxidant properties will help in tightening the pores. On the other hand, honey works as an amazing natural cleanser which perfectly holds up the skins moisture. So, if your want to have healthy skin, try this simple green tea facial mask with honey.
Things You Will Require
- Green Tea
Steps for Making the Green Tea Facial Mask with Honey
Follow these simple steps to make your very own green tea and honey facial mask:
- Take a cup of water and heat it up. To this water add a tea bag and allow it to steep. Let the brewed cup of green tea cool down.
- Wash your face and neck with a mild facial cleanser. It is advised to use warm water as it helps to open the pores. Pat dry your face.
- Now, use your fingers to apply honey to your face and neck. You don’t need to warm the honey as the warmth of your face and fingers will make the honey easily spreadable on your face.
- Avoid applying honey near your eye area. Allow the honey to sit on your skin for about 15 minutes.
- Now, it’s time to get rid of honey. Wash your face with warm water. You do not need to use soap or a facial cleanser as honey can come off very easily.
- By this time, the green tea would have cooled down. Take a cotton ball and dip it in the green tea. Now, gently rub this green-tea-soaked-cotton-ball on your face and neck. Leave it on your skin for a while as it will help in tightening and closing your pores.
- Once the green tea dries up, apply a light moisturizer and leave it on overnight. Wash your face the next morning.
It is very easy to make a green tea facial mask with honey at home. Try this simple mask for radiant skin.