Honey and Cinnamon Face Mask
Well, cinnamon is not just amazing to smell but it also has many benefits. A honey and cinnamon face mask can be used to get that healthy, glowing skin. Cinnamon acts as a natural astringent and is useful in more ways than one, it helps everything from acne to even itching. And, honey works as a natural moisturizer. So, use this natural and super light-on-the-pocket honey and cinnamon face mask.
Things You Will Require
- Fresh-ground cinnamon
- Damp, clean cloth
- Rose water
- Cotton swab
Steps for Making the Honey and Cinnamon Face Mask at Home
Follow these simple steps to make your very own honey and cinnamon facial mask at home:
- Take a small bowl and add in equal parts of freshly ground cinnamon and honey. Mix well to get a smooth, thick paste.
- Now, scoop this paste in your hands and hold it for a while. Your body heat will warm it up, making it easier to apply it on your face.
- Transfer the contents into the bowl. Wash your face and neck with a mild facial cleanser.
- Apply the honey and cinnamon mask to your face. Make sure you apply the paste evenly on your face and neck, leave out the nose and eye area.
- Leave the mask on for about 15-20 minutes. For best result, you can even leave the mask on overnight. However, it might become a little messy to clean up the next morning.
- Take a clean cloth and damp it. Neatly clean your face with this dampened cloth. Splash your face with warm water.
- Dip a cotton swab in rose water and rub it over your face and neck. Do not wash your face with soap for the rest of the day. The rose water will keep your face fresh and glowing.
A honey and cinnamon face mask is a cent percent natural mask which is effective and inexpensive.