How to Get Rid of Thick Toenails
Most of the women are really concerned about the way their nails and feet look like. It can be embarrasing to put on sandals and show off those ugly thick toenails. At times, nail fungus can lead to thick toenails. However, with a few simple ways, you can get rid of thick toenails easily.
Ways for Getting Rid of Thick Toenails
Follow these simple methods to get rid of your ugly, thick toenails:
- Pour some warm water in a bucket and add a teaspoon of Epsom salt. Keep your feet soaked in this water for about 20 minutes. Remove your feet and gently pat dry it.
- With the help of a nail clipper, cut short your infected nails and use the nail buffer to file the top infected layers of the toenails.
- Take a cap full of white vinegar, in this solution dip a cotton ball. Apply this cotton ball gently all over your affected nails.
- Put on cotton socks and leave it overnight.
- Repeat this procedure at least thrice a week, and you shall see remarkable improvements.
Tea Tree Oil:
- Soak your nails in warm water for about 20 minutes. Remove your feet and pat dry.
- Use a nail buffer to gently buff the nails, and at the same time you can also use nail clipper to clip the nails short.
- Tea tree oil can give a stinging sensation. So, dilute a ounce of tea tree oil with about four ounces of olive oil. Apply this oil carefully on your nails.
- Put on cotton socks and leave them on overnight.
- For desired results, you need to repeat this procedure at least twice in a day for at least two weeks.
The procedure to get rid of thick toenails is quite easy, but the desired results might take a lot of time.