How to Get Wavy Hair Overnight
It is very easy to get wavy hair overnight as it involves a very simple procedure. You can either create waves with dry hair or even damp hair, depending on your interest. All you need is about 15-20 minutes to those lovely waves. So, try this simple braiding or pinning procedure to get wavy hair overnight.
Things You Will Require
- Texturing gel spray
- Bobby pins
Simple Methods to Get Wavy Hair
Follow these methods to get that beautify, wavy hair fast:
Prepare the Hair
- Firstly, comb your tangled dry hair. Make sure you remove all the tangles of your hair.
- The next step is to partition your hair into three to four sections. You can do this either with your comb or even with your hand.
- Coat your hair with a texturing spray gel. Make sure that you spray it very lightly.
Braid Hair for Waves
- Grab a section of your hair and braid it. Make sure you start the braid as close as possible to the scalp. And, if you wish for full but light waves, braid your hair in such a way that your hair is neither tight nor loose. On the other hand, if you wish for tight waves, make sure you braid your hair as tight as possible. The hair bends will become the waves.
- Use a thermal protecting spray on each of your braid.
- In order to lock the spray, flat-iron your braid.
- After about 15 minutes, unbraid the hair to find neat wavy hair.
Pin Up Hair for Waves
- Grab a section of your hair and place one of your fingers at the base of the hair, that is at the scalp.
- Now, gently twist this particular section of your hair and pin it up with the help of a bobby pin. Repeat the same procedure for the other sections of your hair.
- Now, spray each pin up with a hairspray.
- After 15 minutes, remove the pins and smooth out your hair with your fingers. You will find pretty waves.
It is very easy to get wavy hair overnight, all you need to do is either pin it up or braid it.