How to Make Eyebrows Grow Faster
Most of the people like having beautiful eyebrows. But, frequent plucking and application of various beauty products can actually hinder proper growth of eyebrows. Whether you have removed way too much eyebrow hair during threading, or your eyebrows are genuinely thin, it is very saddening to have sparse hair. And, unfortunately, it is not possible to have bushy eyebrows in just a few weeks.However, you can follow a few simple tips to make eyebrows grow faster.
Tips to Make your Eyebrows Grow Faster
Follow these simple tips to grow your eyebrows fast:
- In order to make your eyebrow hair grow faster, you need to stimulate your eyebrow region. Massage your eyebrows everyday so that you have increased blood flow, making it easier for hair growth.
- Maintain healthy diet plans, and take multivitamin so that you can stimulate your hair growth. Eat vitamin E rich foods like nuts, cereals and loads of green vegetable.
- Eye creams can be used to quicken the eyebrow growth. Most of the eye creams are mineral and vitamin rich, which help in hair growth. Every night, apply a little cream to your eyebrows and leave it on overnight.
- There are hair growth solutions available in the market. Choose a solution which has minoxidil. Apply very little solution on your eyebrows with the help of a cotton swab.
- Till your eyebrow grows back, make sure you do not pluck your eyebrow hair.
- You can use an eyebrow pencil to give your eyebrows a much thick and dense look.
With these simple tips you can make your eyebrows grow faster.